Joseph Fowler is the President and Director of Construction for Forest Design Build, a family owned business founded in 2007. After graduating from UT Austin, Joseph developed extensive knowledge of construction management with hands-on experience ranging from new residential projects to commercial storage facilities. From 2002 to 2007, this included positions with Crowley Development, Lennar Homes, Highland Homes, and Landmark Interests.
Since 2007, FDB has completed projects totaling over $35M in the greater Houston area. The FDB team takes great pride in the performance and efficiency of each project which has led to lasting client relationships.
When he is not at project sites, Joseph can usually be found working in his water garden at home with his wife, Lauren, or playing baseball in the front yard with his two boys, Forrest and Cameron,.
Notable Projects Include:
• 15,000 SF 350 W 19th St. Houston, Texas Mixed Use Retail
• 20,000 SF 3100 Fannin Houston, Texas Mixed Use Office/Retail
• 16,000 SF 810 FM 521 Fresno, Texas Office Complex Ground Up
• 20,000 SF 8720 Sierra Ranch Houston, Texas Storage Facility Ground Up
• 5,000 SF 817 Durham Houston, Texas Bar/Restaurant Ground Up
Notable Awards Include:
• 2014 Landmark Award, Houston Business Journal, Harold's in the Heights